Pricing help - Cambo Wide RS + IQ180 + Rodenstock 23mm, 40mm and 70mm lenses
I'm selling my technical camera but I have no idea what to ask for each of the items. I was hoping to get some guidance as people here would know the market a lot better than I do. If this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know of delete this post.
- IQ180 back (with charger and batteries)
- Phase One Wake up cable with Multi connector to mini jack female adaptor cable
- Cambo Wide-DS Rodenstock 23mm f5.6 HR Digaron-S Lenspanel
- Cambo Wide-RS Rodenstock 40mm f4.0 HR Digaron-W Lenspanel
- Cambo Wide-DS Rodenstock 70mm f5.6 HR Digaron-W Lenspanel
- Gepe 3.25" (8.3 cm) Flexible Cable Release Extension
- Cambo Wide - RS Body including double rear shift (25/15 - 20/20mm)
- Cambo Rearplate for Wide-RS with Mamiya 645 Afd interface for IQ3 (SLW-83)
- Cambo Body Front Cover (black aluminium) for Wide DS/RS
- Cambo Wide RS Compendium with 2 point fixation
- Pelican rolling case with foam inserts
Everything was bought new (except for the IQ180 which was then about a year old) in Sep 2015. Everything has been hardly used and is in excellent condition.
I would really appreciate some help pricing these items (if not all, then some would still be appreciated).
Read responses in getdpi.com