Sony - Sony RX10 IV with phase-detect AF
Sony has announced the RX10 Mark IV, a high-speed addition to its long-zoom 1" sensor compact lineup. It can shoot at 24 fps with AF and AE and can shoot for up to 249 Raw images. Its 0.03 sec AF-lock speed is claimed to be the World's fastest.
It features the same 24-600mm equiv. lens as its predecessor and is the first RX10 camera to include on-sensor phase detection, with 315 AF points across the frame. The camera's image stabilization is rated at 4.5 stops.
4K 24p/30p video with phase detection autofocus, taken from oversampled capture for high detail levels. It can also shoot 1080p footage at up to 120 fps.
The RX10 IV also has a tilting touchscreen LCD.
It will cost around $1699 and will be available from October.
- 20.1MP 1" Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.4-4 Zoom Lens
- 24-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Tru-Finder EVF
- 3.0" 1.44m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30 Video, Full HD 1080p at 960 fps
- Fast Hybrid AF System with 315 Points
- ISO 12800 and 24 fps Continuous Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth