Forumsee logo
Forumsee » Photography » General » Read message
RSS: Subscribe to RSS

Photoshop - distorted text effect?

Photoshop Newbies -
Hi there,

New to these forums but not really new to photoshop, however, my abilities are more in photo manipulation than truly creative concepts. I come here searching for help in achieving the distorted text effect in the image I have attached. I am stumped at to how to achieve it.

Would anyone be so kind as to help an enthusiast out?

Thank you!
Date: May 17, 2017    Labels: Photoshop


Cars ·
Travel ·